I am Rosaria M. Gracia, award winning British-Spanish dance artist, choreographer and teacher, movement director, dance and health specialist and university lecturer.
This site will introduce you to a whole range of activities, such as:
- Choreography, and Research and Academic work
- International dance work and classes (Afro-Brazilian, Samba, Maracatu, Flamenco or Bollywood)
- Body training and conditioning sessions (GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Methods; the TARA Approach; OTAGO Fall Prevention)
- Specialist workshops (from face yoga, to sessions for back, shoulder or knee aches)
- Dance and movement for health and fitness for everybody (from professional dancers to sport elite to general public, from people with specific diagnosis to hospitals patients interventions, from care homes and sheltered housing residents to art companies tailored training)
Have a look at my regular classes and join us!
In addition……MAY bonus (and Beyond) EVENTS! (if you want to receive this info in your mailbox, subscribe to the monthly newsletter here)
- Rise and Shine – Thursdays at 14.15. Date: May (18th); June (8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th) at the Dance Space, Market Square BN2 9AS (South East Dance project)
- Summer Solstice Pampering Day – Friday 23rd June from 10.15 to 14.15 at the Samurai Centre, Brighton. A day of GYROKINESIS (R), face yoga, energy medicine and dance with lovely tea and nourishing food. To register, please contact me
- Dance Summer Silent Disco (New date will be advertised soon!).
- Dance and movement holidays in Spain, (Autumn holidays registration is open! 22nd to 27th October 2023).
If there is something that catches your attention, come along, have a go and bring a friend!.
Thank you once again for visiting the site. Enjoy it and be in touch!