I am Rosaria M. Gracia, award winning British-Spanish dance artist, choreographer and teacher, movement director, dance and health specialist and university lecturer.
This site will introduce you to a whole range of activities, such as:
- Choreography, and Research and Academic work
- International dance work and classes (Afro-Brazilian, Samba, Maracatu, Flamenco or Bollywood)
- Body training and conditioning sessions (GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Methods; the TARA Approach; OTAGO Fall Prevention)
- Specialist workshops (from face yoga, to sessions for back, shoulder or knee aches)
- Dance and movement for health and fitness for everybody (from professional dancers to sport elite to general public, from people with specific diagnosis to hospitals patients interventions, from care homes and sheltered housing residents to art companies tailored training)
Have a look at my regular classes and join us!
If there is something that catches your attention, come along, have a go and bring a friend!.
Thank you once again for visiting the site. Enjoy it and be in touch!