The GYROTONIC® Method is suitable for everyone. Many find it useful as rehabilitation from chronic and traumatic conditions. Others use it as a personal fitness training and for stress release. The sessions are customised to suit your personal needs and abilities.
Rosaria is increasingly working alongside Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists as well as Yoga and Pilates practitioners. Collaborative approach enhances and supports participants’ recovery and performance in a variety of sports and body practices.
If you would like to experience the Method, please check the timetable and get in touch. Booking is essential.
Rosaria is a certified instructor in:
- GYROTONIC® Applications for the Shoulder Girdle (2018)
- GYROKINESIS® Method (2016 – 17) (including Pre-Training, Foundation, Apprenticeship Review – Apprenticeship and Certification)
- GYROTONIC® Pre-Post Natal (2014)
- GYROTONIC® Psoas Principles (2013)
- GYROTONIC® Level 1 (2011) (including Pre-Training, Foundation, Apprenticeship review and Certification)
Rosaria has studied The Dorn Method for Back Pain and the Mimi Fascial Muscle Care Technique which she applies to her clients when appropriate to provide a rounder session. She is also a Chrysalis Effect practitioner so she is equipped to support clients with M.E., CFS and Fibromyalgia as part of their personalised health and wellbeing package.
- Taster session (30 min – one off): £25
- Individual session: £40
- Duet (if you book with a friend and do the session together): £60
- Package 1 (5 sessions to be done within 2 months): £185
- Package 2 (10 sessions to be done within 3 – 4 months): £300
- Package 3 (GYROKINESIS® & GYROTONIC® Combination Package (2 sessions of each Method): £95
- 25% fee when notified 48 hrs prior to the appointment
- 50% fee when notified 24 hrs prior to the appointment
- 100% fee when notified on the day or no show.
GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp and are used with their permission.
Image credit: Mariko Miura Dawson